Friday, September 26, 2008

My Cat, Dash






Here is an original poem by Megan about her kitten Dash that she wrote as a school assignment.






My Cat, Dash

I'm a fierce tiger, hunting the prey, alert for any movement, by the door, yearning to go out.

"Dash, dinner time!"

Wait, did she say dinner time? She did! My favorite part of the day. 

I want to be by the food, with the food, oh food, your fantastic, festive, fresh flavor is like a fantasy. Oh food you smile up at me.

"Meow, meow. It tastes so good."

Okay, I'm finished. Thank you for feeding me, and thank you for listening.
"Meow, meow, meow. (I smile up at you.)"






2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, you have kitties on your blog. We love kitties even more than sports.

    THANKS!

    ReplyDelete