Friday, January 30, 2009

Davidson vs. Chattanooga

On Wednesday night, David and I drove to Chattanooga to see Stephen Curry and the rest of the Davidson team play basketball once again. This time, Curry put on a show worthy of his reputation. I think David counted 4 or 5 jaw-dropping plays including this one at the end of the first half:




And we get to see his mouthguard as he runs off the court! Naturally.

Our seats were on row seven, just to the left of midcourt so we could hear the players and coaches talking (yelling) to each other. Unfortunately, my batteries in my camera died during warmups, so this was the only (pitiful) picture that I got:













But we did enjoy the game. We also had a wonderful pregame dinner at the Easy Seafood Bistro on Broad Street. David had the pork medallions and I had the mahi-mahi; both were delicious! Don't miss it.

No comments:

Post a Comment