Saturday, January 17, 2009

Nicholas playing basketball

Nicholas is playing basketball, and to his delight (and to David's chagrin), David is his coach. Don't ask David how it happened, he will blame me. In my defense, I only asked him to sign Nicholas up, I NEVER said anything about volunteering to coach. The kids are (mostly) having fun, and I have to say, although traveling and double-dribble are overlooked in this league, our team is the best at adhering to the traditional rules of ball handling. Some other fundamentals of basketball escape them, but they are only six.

Nicholas bringing the ball down. Trey says, "I'm open!"








Trey on a fast break.








Conner setting up the offense.








Look at that defensive hustle!!








Nicholas relaxing at halftime.










Our whole team. Yes, we only have 3 players. Yes, there are other teams who have 7 players. Yes, we play 3-on-3. Don't ask about that either. It's not the quantity of players, it's the quality.

No comments:

Post a Comment