Thursday, October 22, 2009

Brendan moves in

So my youngest brother, Brendan, finally got his own house. And after helping all of us (2 brothers and 2 sisters, plus my parents) move in and out of houses (some of us several times-- I'm talking to you Brad!) we are trying to give him at least a little hand in getting moved in himself. To that end, my parents and I spent a few hours carrying and cleaning in preparation for the big move-in.













The house is really cute and has a great backyard. The layout is nice, and while there are several things he and his fiancee, Krisden, want to update and personalize, it's pretty nice inside too.











In fact the only think I don't like about it is that it is south Knoxville, and the rest of us are up here in the Fountain City area. But, the Henley street bridge was built for just this reason, so we hope to continue to see a lot of Brendan and Krisden, even if they are a few minutes further away.

And so far, Max the dog is not impressed. He is not a fan of hardwood floors, and doesn't yet get to spend the day outside in the yard, so he is reserving judgment for the time being!

No comments:

Post a Comment