Sunday, October 11, 2009

Visit from the Houston Bennetts

We had a lovely visit from our southwest contingent over Nicholas's birthday weekend. My brother Brad, my sister-in-law Daphne and my two nieces, Rowan and Ava were here for a long weekend. It was great to spend some time with them, and the cousins had a great time together.



There was running,




and playing,










and rock collecting.


What do you think of my rocks, Megan?









The dog barked,










the cat hid,








and Grandma cooked and cooked.

Even the kids helped!










Come back and see us soon! We miss you!

1 comment:

  1. I would like the record to show that Riley is NOT wearing pink in those rock collecting pictures!!! We did have a blast and can't wait for them to come back again!

    ReplyDelete